Central Station Setup
The Permaconn solution requires two (2) active receivers to ensure 100% redundancy.
These receivers communicate with Permaconn communicators installed in the protected premises.
The IP CSRU & CSRU will interface with all common automation packages including (but not limited to) using the popular Ademco 685 protocol.
- SIMS II
- SIMS III
CSRU is a self contained 19” (1RU) GPRS receiver that operates as the secondary link between the Permaconn VPN and Central Station.
- Receives signals from Permaconn, Risco and Safelinq devices
- Can handle up to 20,000 outstations
- Multiple 'Line' numbers
- Reports operating status to monitoring centre software
- LED and LCD display to clearly display status of CSRU
- 3G Dual SIM for redundancy
- Periodic Test Event sent every 20 min
- RJ-45 ASW IP Interface
- Two serial ports
IP CSRU is a virtual receiver software service that functions as the primary link between the Permaconn VPN and Central Station.
- RS232 or TCP/IP Interface
- AES128 encryption
- Log file for alarm history and trouble shooting
- Windows 32 or 64 bit
- Fully supervised between IP CSRU and automation software